Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Year...

Happy New Year to my friends and family all over the world.

So far 2013 has been great. I spent New Year's Eve with a friend and it was fun to chat and laugh our way into the New Year. Day 1 was spent relaxing, playing, talking, spending time with family and an evening out with my brother. Day 2 is spent in Colorado with family, going to a museum, hopefully getting some frozen yoghurt and then packing for my trip back to the Netherlands.

I am confident that 2013 is going to be a great year full of opportunities, adventures and successes. I am excited that the x-ray project will become a reality and know that we will make more progress at the Children's Hospital. I am sure there will be challenges and probably failures along the way but hopefully that will make me a better and stronger person in the end. 

I am sure that this will be a year of change. I'm not exactly sure what lies ahead or how big those changes will be but I will 'go with the flow' and see where God leads.  It is both a bit frightening and exciting. I'm often reluctant to change but am convinced that if He orchestrates the changes, my life will be so much better. 

I'm looking forward to 2013. My hope is that it will be a year of opportunity, adventure, success, laughter, positive change and amazing friendship.

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~