Sunday, September 09, 2012

Exam Day: T-26...

After reading various books (paediatrics, physiology, embryology - not in full, but big chunks of them at least) I decided I should probably work through my Nigerian revision book, which is a collection of all of the presentations given during the revision week I went to in July with my notes included and nicely bound together. There are thirty chapters in all and I need to go through every one of those chapters thoroughly. It also includes some questions that were thrown out as example exam questions (very important!), notes to self about topics to read up on, questions asked by the professors that prompt further research, etc. Lots of good study material in other words. I worked my way through chapter one today: "Pharmacology". Tomorrow I hope to tackle "Transplantation Immunology", "Immune Mechanisms, Immune Deficiency and Hypersensitivity" and "Haematogenesis". Fingers crossed I'll succeed. More importantly, I hope that I will retain the information. I'm not sure if it's age or something else, but I am finding it more and more difficult to retain information. Sometimes I feel like my head is empty and won't allow anything else to enter and other times I think my brain is like a sieve. A lot goes in and a lot comes out again. It's time to keep things in my head! I'd really like to belong to the 1 in 5 that pass this exam...

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~