Saturday, February 25, 2012

Plane photos...





After two weeks, it was time to go home. I had very successful meetings in London with the Welbodi Board of Directors, spent some time with friends in the UK and had a week in Holland at my sister's place. It was great to catch up with family and friends a bit although seeing as my time away was so short I didn't actually get to see many people. Next time I'll be sure to meet up with more friends! It was great to be a part of day-to-day life with my sister and her family. I even stayed in my nieces' room. The weather was cold which took a little adjusting to, but I managed of course, although I think I practically lived in the fleece sweater I borrowed from a friend here in SL. The flight back was uneventful and I really enjoyed the views: mountains, dessert, ocean, sunset. Lovely. And now I am back. And I'm happy to be here. Lots of changes in the first few months of 2012 and still figuring things out...but it's going to be a great year!

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~