Monday, May 31, 2010

7 days...

Yikes. 7 days from now I will be in my new place in Freetown. Exciting thought, yet somehow I got a little anxious today thinking about a new job, new location, new colleagues, etc. I so hope I will be able to do this job well. I also got a little panicky thinking about what to do if the job only lasts through mid-November. What to do next? I quickly told myself not to jump ahead. After all, I have enough to focus on this week. And whatever happens, happens and I'll figure that out in August when I know for sure how long I'll be in this new position. Plus, this will be a great experience no matter how long it lasts. Anyway, 7 days to go and lots to do. I need to buy some last minute items in town, pack up my room, sort through clothes and basically with everything- see what gets packed, stored or given away! Somehow I also managed to make lots of plans for this week: meeting with church elders tomorrow evening, babysitting Wednesday afternoon, lunch with my niece on Thursday (so cute!), babysitting Thursday evening, possibly watch Zoey swim Friday afternoon (swimming lessons), visit with my grandparents Friday evening, church on Sunday. Oh yes, lots to do. I better get off of the computer and either tackle another 'to do' item or get some sleep. 7 days and counting...


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Phil. 4:6

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~