Sunday, February 07, 2010

Mercy Works...

On Monday I am flying via Puerto Rico to the Dominican Republic to then take a bus to Port-au-Prince, Haiti. I am going with YWAM Tyler's team called 'Mercy Works'. Mercy Works has been sending medical teams into Haiti every Monday since the January 12th earthquake. It is a privilege to be able to join one of their teams. And I am praying I will find a good fit to use my skills at one of their locations in Port-au-Prince. To read more about Mercy Works please go to: http://mercyworks.org


I would appreciate your prayers during the three weeks I will be in Haiti. Please pray for wisdom, strength, health, safety, provision, courage, confidence, patience, etc. Thank you in advance.

I am not sure if I will be able to communicate once in Haiti- but I will try. Keep an eye on this blog.

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~