Sunday, July 27, 2008

Saved by the guard...

I was very thankful to find out this evening that the security guard had already opened the valve on the water tank. Thank you guard. He spared me another trip up the steep steep ladder.




This is a picture of our gazebo on the left, main house on the right and my appartment block straight ahead with visibility of 2 out of 4 of the water tanks on my roof. It's the one on the left that is causing so much trouble. Fortunately I found out this evening that from standing at this point I can actually see the blue valve at the bottom of the tank- and see the position it is in - so I won't be making any unnecessary trips up the ladder!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great photo's, nice ladder, don't climb it alone at night
mama

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~