Tuesday, June 24, 2008

8 to 8...

Okay, so you may have noticed.
There has been a lack of posts.
What can I say except that life has been busy.
Yesterday for example was a long day.
I worked from 8 till 8.
Gotta love those Mondays.
Today was a little less long.
8 till 6.
But seeing as we have guests at our house I spent the evening socializing!
Rather than sitting behind the computer.
And of course it's my laundry night and doing laundry here is always quite the process.
And I had to prepare for Sunday School.

Needless to say, there will be more posts coming up soon.
Because, as usual, there is always something to blog about when you live in Africa.
Like our clinic courtyard turning into a swimming pool after a downpour of rain.
New companions on our compound: Lancelot, Percy and Lucy.
Doing clinic without electricity: a consultation with a headlight.
The visit of a child who I had sent to the feeding center last month; all fat and healthy now.
Telling a patient I met over a year that he has to travel to Liberia the next day because I managed to get him a surgery date.
Having a laugh with 10 month twin boys in the clinic.
Etc.
Enough to write about.
So, stay tuned for more.

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~