Friday, April 25, 2008

L.A. Trip...

Los Angeles was FABULOUS. I had a great time with my friend Morgen (who used to work in Sierra Leone with me) and her husband & family. It was seriously like being with my own family. I loved it. It was fun catching up and a bonus being able to see bits and pieces of LA too. We did all sorts of things: hiking in Malibu Creek National Park, driving past Beverly Hills, watching the Golf Masters tournament with Morgen’s husband and brother (I’d never watched but seeing as we each took on the name of one of the players it was quite fun, and me being Immelman, won!), going to their church and hearing her husband speak, first burger at In-N-Out, trip to The Getty museum with an amazing garden, dinner in Korea Town (a definite highlight, with a table with a built in BBQ so that we could cook the meat at our table), checking out downtown LA, walking around the neighborhood, visiting at the church office, lovely home cooked dinners at the appartment, first time shopping at Trader Joe’s, going out for brunch in a cute little cafĂ©. Lots of fun in other words! (pics to follow)

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~