Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Got milk?


As you can see, I am not the only one who likes my milk products :)
Our kittens are 4 weeks old tomorrow.
Mama cat - Kit - was a bit strange last weekend...
Not eating, hissing at her kittens, sleeping all day, etc.
So I had to start giving them food.
Milk and leftover-mush were the options.
Just as I was wondering if they were drinking the milk,
they had to prove to me that they LOVE it.
Today, just after I put the milk out, one kitten climbed onto the plate.
She spent a good 5 minutes there, slurping away.
I guess they like milk.
Hopefully they'll start eating the food soon too.
PS: Kit isn't hissing at them anymore,
but she's not really taking care of them either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey San
Those kittens are cute and I quess we might get both of them if the other one does not materializes
Hope you have a restful evening and otherwise only one more day and it is the weekend ... lets try and go to the beach orso....
mama

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~