Friday, February 29, 2008

Supermarket let down...

For those of you who have lived at our team house over the past year, you'll know how excited I have been about the Freetown Supermarket Chocolate Milk. I usually have a couple of half liter bottles in stock at all times. Well, this evening, much to my disappointment, there was no chocolate milk to be found in the supermarket. It wasn't on the shelf. I even went to the fridge- nothing. They have the peach and strawberry flavored, but no chocolate. What will I do? I have 1 lone bottle in the fridge and will have to save that for a special moment this weekend. After that I guess I wait for a new container with chocolate milk to arrive at the supermarket!To lift my spirits I went ahead and bought a milk chocolate and almond Magnum icecream :)

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~