Friday, November 30, 2007

Highlight of the week...

This is me and Baby Sherif. Yes, that's her name, Baby. She's 5 months old and daughter of one of the VVF (fistula) patients at the center. She is extremely cute. This picture was taken on Wednesday morning - I got to hold her during our devotions time. She's such a sweetie. Today I spent some time with her again. She smiled a lot! She's a very happy little girl. I took her around with me today while I was doing a few errands- such as handing out pay slips to my staff and printing documents. I walked around the wards with her and she made most of the ladies smile. What a delight and a definite highlight of the busy week. Of course after an hour of playing she got tired and fell asleep in my arms. Sweet!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

wat een schatje:) mooie foto van jullie 2 :)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. so so so adorable and cute :-)

Sa Lone Pikin

Carmen said...

Awesome picture!

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~