Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm back, I'm in Middelburg...

Okay, I’m back again. Nope, no excuses, just had other things to do. So, I have a lot to catch you up on and to make things easy on me, I’ll start with where I’m at now, then back track. That means that you’ll have to wait just a little bit longer for those wedding shots.

I’m in Middelburg, The Netherlands right now visiting family and friends. I’m here for another 8 days. My how time flies. Anyway, it’s good to be here and quite relaxing. Just too bad we’ve had so much rain. It’s been great seeing my nieces again. Zoey is now 2 ½ and Esmee is 8 months old. So cute!

Biggest event here so far was my 30th birthday. Yikes, that does sound different. Well, we were fortunate to have the sun stop by and had a lovely barbeque with friends and family. And thanks to all of those who sent cards etc. It was a special day.

More updates soon. Colorado, Texas, wedding. Stay tuned.

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~