Sunday, February 04, 2007

Chicken run...


Okay, so you’re probably wondering why I have a picture of a chicken on my blog today. Well, in the past week on three occasions we have had a chick visiting our compound. They belong to our Sierra Leonean neighbors and somehow sneak in through the gutter in the back of our compound. They then wander around aimlessly making a lot of noise. I happen to be the one to hear them every time and since I am not an expert chicken catcher I call one of our guards to catch the chick that’s on the run. By the time the guard catches the chicken our neighbor is already at our front gate asking for his missing chicken! Only in Africa do your neighbors come knocking on your gate for their missing chicks!

No comments:

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~