Sunday, January 21, 2007

Special times with Zoey...

One of my favorite times in Holland was when we took Zoey to the beach. She’s just so cute. She sat in her stroller for the first part of the trip- going over the dunes- which was fine. But when we got to the sand she still wanted to sit in her stroller. Well, my dad and I weren’t quite up to pushing the stroller through the sand, so we decided to go back onto the dunes, also because it was very windy on the beach. As soon as we got back onto the dunes Zoey wanted to walk! She was so energetic, it was fun to watch her. It was special to be able to spend some time with my 2 year old niece. It’s a fun memory to have. I'm a little sad that I can't make those memories with her more frequently, but I guess that is a part of the sacrifice of overseas missions. I hope to see Zoey again this summer and I'm sure we'll have some good times together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that looked like a fun time together. Would have been great to be there...
Mama

~ Act Justly. Love Mercy. Walk Humbly. micah 6:8 ~